RE: awr warehouse

From: Peter Sharman <pete.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 11:13:31 -0700 (PDT)

If my recollection is correct, you can’t change the directories without reinstalling.  That’s a limitation that’s already been addressed in a yet to be released release.  Maybe Kellyn (who knows more about AWR Warehouse and can probably confirm/deny) has a bug number for it.

Pete

Pete Sharman
Database Architect, DBaaS / DBLM
Enterprise Manager Product Suite
33 Benson Crescent CALWELL ACT 2905 AUSTRALIA

Phone: HYPERLINK "tel:+61262924095"+61262924095 | | Mobile: +61414443449  Email: HYPERLINK "mailto:pete.sharman_at_oracle.com"pete.sharman_at_oracle.com  Twitter: @SharmanPete  LinkedIn: au.linkedin.com/in/petesharman Website: petewhodidnottweet.com

  _____

Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook

"Oh no, it's not, it's much harder than that!"

Bruce Pihlamae, long term Oracle DBA

  _____

From: amonte [mailto:ax.mount_at_gmail.com] Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2016 11:13 PM
To: Oracle-L Group <oracle-l_at_freelists.org> Subject: awr warehouse

Hi al

Does anyone know in 12c Enterprise Manager AWR Warehouse, can we change the export staging directories? Both extraction and load.

We have setup a couple of months ago AWR warehouse and we started with single instance database, now we want to add RAC database to the warehouse and e want t store the exports in a ACFS mount but there is no configuration option in Enterprise Manager to change the directories which store the export.

Thank you

Alex