Upgrade steps for Exadata

From: Sandra Becker <sbecker6925_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 10:58:15 -0600

Exadata x3 and x4

We need to upgrade our Exadata x3 and x4 databases and cell storage to be in compliance with our SLAs. These are two-node RAC databases with ASM. The two gentlemen on the team who are doing the work say the oracle documentation is inadequate. We also talked to Oracle about them doing the upgrade, but apparently, it isn't a viable option for us right now. Does anyone have or know where we can find step-by-step upgrade instructions both the cell storage and the databases? The guys tell me their searches haven't resulted in finding a good document.

--

Sandy B.

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Thu Apr 14 2016 - 18:58:15 CEST