Cocktail party at Collaborate 2016(B

From: Iggy Fernandez(B <iggy_fernandez_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 16:08:27 -0700

I received this open invitation from Dell and wanted to pass it on to the lucky few who are attending Collaborate (not me). Have fun, whoever you are. Collaborate 2016
Dell Software$B!G(Bs High Roller VIP Cocktail Party in the $B!H(BHigh Roller$B!G(Bs Suite$B!I(B Hosted by Toad, SharePlex, Stat & Foglight Who$B!G(Bs Invited: Administrators, Managers, Directors, Engineers, Application Owners What: Cocktail Hour, Oracle Celebrity Meet & Greet, Presentations, Las Vegas Celebrity Appearances and Photos When/Where: Tuesday, April, 12th 7:00PM $B!>(B 8:30 PM | Mandalay Bay $B!>(B Suite 23$B!>(B001 Celebrity Appearances & Presentations:Pini Dibask$B!>(BOracle Expert/AuthorGuy Harrison$B!>(B Oracle Expert/AuthorDennis Nelson$B!>(B Architect/Evangelist
--

Iggy Fernandez

Email: iggy_fernandez_at_hotmail.com

Cellphone: (925) 478 3161