Re: something kills my standby after successful switchover

From: Norman Dunbar <oracle_at_dunbar-it.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2016 17:59:12 +0100

I'm sure I've had this very problem in a recent contract, and documented it there. I think there's an 11.2.0.4 bug that causes this. Have a look on MOS for anything related.

I'm no longer on that contract so I can't access the docs, but I might have noted it elsewhere. I'll have a look through my stuff for you when I can.

It was, if I remember, GI related and a patch was required.

I'm about 60% certain of the above. :-)

Cheers,
Norm.

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Fri Apr 08 2016 - 18:59:12 CEST