Calling correction action to run from a common server instead of target host through OEM 12c

From: Tiwari, Yogesh <Yogesh.Tiwari_at_fidelity.co.in>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2016 06:27:24 +0000

Hi,

Setup: 12.1.0.4.0 OEM

Is there a way we can configure OEM to run corrective action from a different server than target host, where issue has occurred?

Currently, our setup has an OS credential set to login onto target server and then run a OS script as correction action. However, since we huge setup OS credentials don't work on all servers. It shall be very tedious to fix each of them manually. Moreover, nobody remembers(duhh!!) actual OS credentials either, nor unix team has any across estate password reset functionality setup.

We have a common server, which has ssh enabled across estate. Hence, we want OEM to run goto that server instead and call a wrapper script, which shall ssh to target host and run corrective action.

I cant seem to find anything in documentation around this. Any lead shall help.

Thanks,
Yogi

Disclaimer: The information transmitted is intended for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, privileged or copyrighted material or attorney work product. If you receive this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. Any comments or statements made are not necessarily those of FIL India Business Services Private Limited or any other Fidelity entity. All e-mails may be monitored or recorded.