Re: Package became INVALID

From: Eriovaldo Andrietta <ecandrietta_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 13:10:08 -0300

Thanks Ken for your attention.

It is what is happening. Everytime that I got new corrupted, I check in the dba_extents the object that is on it (block) and truncate or drop the object when it is possible.
The interesting is : When I run select * from V$DATABASE_BLOCK_CORRUPTION ; It recovers 24 lines.
I use dbv to mark the block and after it, occurs the errors again. So , I repeat the operation and I execute select * from V$DATABASE_BLOCK_CORRUPTION again; and It recovers the same 24 lines. My doubt is : In the first time I got 24 blocks , after the second moment getting error , I suppose new block should be added to the list of corrupted blocks.

It does not happened.

Regards
Eriovaldo