Re: Windows & Oracle Issue

From: Martin Klier <martin.klier_at_performing-db.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 10:50:34 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

there were many useful responses, I'm also under the impression that you have overcommitted your system resources. But I just would like to add a suggestion how to generally find out why clusterware starts/stops services. Your DIAG/.../trace directory contains a bunch of useful files: ocssd.trc (general cluster concern/activities, disk and network heartbeat, etc.) crsd.trc (starting/stopping services like listeners and databases) oraagent_crs.trc / orarootagent_crs.trc (output of scripts and processes when started/stopped on behalf of the crs-centric agents).

As I said, just a general information, maybe useful when wondering what OCW does.

--
Martin Klier | Performing Databases GmbH
Managing Partner | Senior DB Consultant

martin.klier_at_performing-db.com | http://www.performing-databases.com