Oracle Forms 10g not running in OC4J

From: <rob_at_oraclewizard.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 17:49:28 +0000

  1. Yes, we are going to upgrade to Forms 12C.
  2. Yes, we are going to upgrade from Oracle 10g - 12C.
  3. We still have to keep the geloppy running.

I have a form fmx just over 1m and fmb just over 4m. It runs fine on Oracle Application server. (yes we are making the jump to weblogic.) however when I run it in oc4j so I can run the debugger in an XP VM it never comes up. All my other forms are coming up fine. The form just sticks on the gray screen and does not go anywhere.

Ideas?
Thanks,
-Rob

Robert P. LockardOracle ACEWinner of the 2015 Oracle Developers Choice Award for Database DesignPresident Oraclewizard.com, Inc. "When given the choice between two evils, I always take the one I have not tried." Mae West
(cell) 571.276.4790
(office) 410.766.6960
(fax) 410.766.0332

twitter _at_navonpilot