Re: Shell Script to Supress OEM alerts during shutdown immediate

From: Kellyn Pot'Vin-Gorman <dbakevlar_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2016 11:05:55 -0600

Thank you for letting me know. Also be aware, by suppressing alerts that are generated for outages, if you're not careful, you could set yourself up for a real situation being disregarded as a planned outage by the EM. I would recommend investigating corrective actions that could be applied to a carefully planned metric extension to monitor for this type of situation.

Hope this helps,
Kellyn

[image: Kellyn Pot'Vin on about.me]

Kellyn Pot'Vin-Gorman