Re: Shell Script to Supress OEM alerts during shutdown immediate

From: Ls Cheng <exriscer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2016 11:35:19 +0100

Hi

You mean Blackout? You can run emcli, this is an example

emcli create_blackout \

-name="MAINTENANCE" \
-add_targets="XXXX:oracle_database;ZZZZ:oracle_listener" \
-reason="MAINTENANCE WINDOW" \
-schedule="frequency:once;duration:0:30"

It blackouts 2 targets, one database and one listener for 30 minutes

Regards