Re: SQL Server on Linux

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 16:50:43 +0000

Existing customers with SQL Server have a pretty compelling couple of competing cloud offerings already in AWS and Azure. Oracle (sorry Oracle folks on the list) really not so much. I suspect that this is part of MS going after Oracle (and AWS who are the clear leaders here).

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA