Re: Security Wonks ate my hamster.

From: John Piwowar <jpiwowar_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2016 06:57:54 -0700

Yup, that's a fair point, both about the analogy and the situation, thanks!

It really comes down to whether the process is more thoroughly defined than, "passwords locked in that box over there." :-) I'm hoping the answer is yes.

--
Regards,

John P.

(Typed with thumbs on a mobile device. Lowered expectations appreciated)