Re: Oracle Recovery

From: Robert Freeman <rfreeman_at_businessolver.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 21:26:04 +0000

Version?

Robert G. Freeman
DBA, Troublemaker, Malcontent
Businessolver

On Mar 22, 2016, at 4:01 PM, Sanjay Mishra <dmarc-noreply_at_freelists.org<mailto:dmarc-noreply_at_freelists.org>> wrote:

Hi

Just want to know that if I had opened the database after some point in time recovery and open with reselogs and working but later got one datafile corrupted after an hour. Can I able to restore the same corrupted file from older backup as there is no new backup done after restlogs and recover that file to same point in time recovery or so.

Please update the recovery of such scenario. This datafile is only datafile belongs to one of the Application Tablespace.

TIA
Sanjay