Re: FW: internal service error

From: Hans Forbrich <fuzzy.graybeard_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 09:58:09 -0600

That's interesting. Apparently something is wrong,

First thing to verify: did it work before? Second: if it did work before, what has changed? Third: does it fail immediately, after a while, when you reboot, when something happens, when nothing happens, when the temperature changes, when someone logs on or doesn't log on.

You imply that it might start and then fail. However, since it is difficult to read over you shoulders, we can not verify that. You imply that after rebooting, something appears to work approximately not wrong.

Again, no idea what you are seeing. If you want help, give details.

/Hans