Re: [OT] RE: Enterprise-grade Log Archiving, Rotation, and Reporting Solution

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 13:34:07 +0000

On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 6:27 AM, Chitale, Hemant K <Hemant-K.Chitale_at_sc.com> wrote:

> 50 chapters and 6 chapters of “additional information” !!
>

> What is it ? A manual of (a) How to build a rocket plus (b) How to
> train a few astronauts plus (c) how to land them on Mars plus (d) how to
> build a habitat on Mars plus (e) how to get the astronauts back to Earth ?!!
>

> It is **just ONE feature** in OEM.

I disagree. It's charged as one item, but its a (somewhat disparate) bundling of distinct features on the top of a common framework. Patching Linux hosts really has b***er all ^H^H^H^H^H very little to do with provisioning SOA artifacts or managing pluggable databases. Given the amount of functionality in the pack the size of the manual is only surprising in that those 56 chapters only take 72 web pages.