Query MySQL from Oracle

From: Jeff Chirco <backseatdba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 15:25:32 -0700

Anybody have luck with setting up a database link from Oracle to MySQL. Most importantly from Windows. I have Oracle 11.2.0.4 64bit running on Windows Server 2008 and MySQL running on Ubuntu. I have tried installing the ODBC driver on my Windows server but I keep getting
Error 1918

Is there any other way or does anyone have experience in setting this up and any issues to think of. I have setup database gateway for a couple other non oracle systems before using DG4ODBC without issues. DG4ODBC is still the free way to go right?

Thanks,
Jeff