RE: [Non-DoD Source] Re: Export Import Question

From: Freeman, Donald G. CTR <donald.freeman.ctr_at_ablcda.navy.mil>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 10:43:57 +0000

Sorry, we did get it solved. The problem was the roles of the exporting user and import user weren't consistent. It went beyond DBA. The person who prepared the load used a different database image to prepare the load than used up till this point. Adding DBA to the importing user still gave an error. The other differences were export_full_database, Import_full_database, resource (unlimited tablespace). There just weren't enough error messages. Things can usually be sorted out if you have enough time....it's getting enough time that's the trick.

Donald Freeman
Systems Dev Spec, Principle
ManTech International
(757)852-6690 (w)