RE: ASM Header Block Corruption: Do you Monitor for It?

From: <fmhabash_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 14:25:02 -0400

Yup, I have used them before for recovery when cloning devices. The tricky part is that, at least until now, it has not been a standard practice for me to monitor ASM LUNs corruption enterprise-wide. These are ghost issues and they will haunt you when you least expect them during a ‘routine’ system reboot maintenance.

Thanks