OEM training recommendation

From: Upendra nerilla <nupendra_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 12:11:20 -0400

Hello everyone -
I am looking for OEM training for my team. We use OEM primarily to monitor Oracle databases with Tuning/Diag packs and would like to integrate MS SQL database monitoring. Beyond that we don't use any other packs like ILM or any other packs.. My team already knows OEM install/upgrades/patches and adding targets and monitoring configuration etc.

I am looking for a class that is advanced level on the OEM Monitoring configuration/Performance tuning for database targets in depth etc. I have looked at the OU classes, I see this: Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c: Advanced Configuration WorkshopIs this relevant to what I am looking for?

Are there any other classes anyone else offering that covers what I am looking for?

Depending on the cost, I am looking to purchase 1 or 2 classes.

Thanks
-Upendra
--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Mon Mar 14 2016 - 17:11:20 CET