Re: Free SQL Server licenses for Oracle customers

From: Lothar Flatz <l.flatz_at_bluewin.ch>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 19:48:54 +0100

Great! if all vendors are offering that same low quality the customers will go for the cheapest product and that won't be oracle. You can't lower your service quality, still ask the same price and expect not to loose market share.
The other question is how relevant this loss of market share is money wise as compared to saved cost.
That is not about moral or being bad, it's all about money.