Re: Oracle Advanced Security and Redaction

From: Tim Gorman <tim_at_evdbt.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 07:38:26 -0700

Are encryption and redaction enough to protect the full life-cycle of environments (i.e. prod, dev, test, train, patch, etc), or just production environments?

In other words, once mechanisms for encryption (data at-rest and data-inflight) and/or redaction are implemented, is personally-identifiable information ("PII") protected across the board?