Re: Oracle DBA Interview Questions

From: <rob_at_oraclewizard.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2016 14:17:44 +0000

Good points. Our requirement is strong security and strong DBA. Perhaps I should go back to the drawing board - more general ASO and security questions. Then dig for strong DBA skills (backup and recovery, etc) A This is a 3 - 5 year contract to bring 40+ databases into compliance. So, a stong DBA can learn. (heck, even I can learn this stuff)

Robert P. LockardOracle ACEPresident Oraclewizard.com, Inc. "When given the choice between two evils, I always take the one I have not tried." Mae West
(cell) 571.276.4790
(office) 410.766.6960
(fax) 410.766.0332

twitter _at_navonpilot
youtube https://www.youtube.com/user/n4281k blog: http://www.oraclewizard.com
From: rob_at_oraclewizard.com
To: howard.latham_at_gmail.com; rob_at_oraclewizard.com CC: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016 12:53:54 +0000

A big part of this project is locking down a lot of sentive information that has been gathered over the past several decades. So we are looking for 4 good senior DBAs to help us upgrade a lot of 9i - 11g databases to 12c then, ASO, audit vault, db firewall etc. So the DBAs we bring in need to understand ASO. I'm still working on the audit vault, db firewall, Upgrade questions. -Rob