Re: Oracle DBA Interview Questions

From: Martin Berger <martin.a.berger_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016 14:46:45 +0100

Rob,

These questions make sense and show quite clear what your needs are. Still I fear you are artificially limiting your pool of candidates. If you are searching for senior DBAs maybe it makes sense to see if they really have a solid foundation and a sense how to acquire your desired knowledge.
With so many special requirements it will be hard to find 100% fitting DBAs; maybe you can prepare a plan-B Interview setting where you search for those which can learn and adapt fast?

just a suggestion,
 Martin

--
Martin Berger           martin.a.berger_at_gmail.com
                                +43 660 660 83306 <+4366066083306>