Re: TAF or ONS/FAN/FCF for Wildfly

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2016 15:14:50 -0500

On 03/04/2016 10:10 AM, Mike Killough wrote:
> Has anyone gotten either TAF or ONS/FAN/FCF working with Oracle and
> Wildfly for the app servers? The database is 11.2.0.4 and Wildfly is
> 8.2.0. I have had no luck and can get into detail if someone has
> experience with this.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mike

While having no experience with either wild or domestic flies, I have configured TAF for Java applications. Basically, it's all in the TNS entry that your application uses to connect. Here is the document which explains how to do it:

https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E19509-01/820-3492/boaem/index.html

The applications that I have been helping with were written using Hibernate framework which is not so popular any more.

--
Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA