OMS Patch issue

From: Nagaraj S <nagaraj.chk_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2016 19:03:43 +0530

Dear Gurus,

Good Morning

When I apply opatch on OMS multi environment I am getting below warning. I ran below mentioned script on local node however I couldn't able to run on node 2 as the script doesn't exists, in that case do i need to run the copy the script and run in node 2 or I need to apply fresh patch on node 2 by ignoring the below warning? please suggest

------------------output---------------------------------------------------------------------

Please enter OMS weblogic admin server URL(t3s://xxxx> Please enter OMS weblogic admin server username:> weblogic Please enter OMS weblogic admin server password:>

Configuration Validation: Success

WARNING:You have a multi-OMS setup. The patch application is not complete until the following steps are executed successfully.

Please perform the following steps to complete patching operations.

  1. Please execute the script
    "/oracle/united/oms/.opatchauto_patch_storage/oms_session/run_script#1_oracle.sh"
    on host "akeundb01.aeein.net".
  2. Please execute the script
    "/oracle/united/oms/.opatchauto_patch_storage/oms_session/run_script#2_oracle.sh"
    on local host.

The following warnings have occurred during OPatchauto execution: 1) You have a multi-OMS setup. The patch application is not complete until the following steps are executed successfully.

OPatchauto Session completed with warnings.

-Naga