Re: I need to vent

From: John Piwowar <jpiwowar_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 08:48:56 -0800

Exposing DBAs to queries generated by a BI tool without prior warning is so, so cruel.
Rest assured, you are not alone in your pain: the number one user requirement for the output of that query is: "please make sure I can export this to Excel."
Somewhere, the developer of a whiz-bang data visualization dashboard weeps, adds a menu item, and takes another shot.

Regards,

John P.