Re: OLTP should have priority over jobs

From: Ryan January <rjanuary_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 14:11:49 -0600

I'm not sure if there's any extras in 12c that may be a better fit, however I've used Resource Manager on 11.2 with very good results. If you go down that route insure that you verify/test your config. In multi-tier deployments it may not act exactly as you intend.

http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E11882_01/server.112/e25494/dbrm.htm#ADMIN027 <http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E11882_01/server.112/e25494/dbrm.htm#ADMIN027>