Re: How to Monitor Wait Event Average Elapsed Time Using EMCC12c

From: Kellyn Pot'Vin-Gorman <dbakevlar_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 11:24:53 -0700

By the data you've provided, elapsed time per a specific wait event isn't a default metric, but yes, you could easily create this with a metric extension. Once you add it to a target, then use that target as the base for a template and then you can use it elsewhere.

Hope this helps,
Kellyn

[image: Kellyn Pot'Vin on about.me]

Kellyn Pot'Vin-Gorman