Restricted Use - License - OEM 12c

From: Chirag Shah <csshah85_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 18:54:09 +0100

Hello List,

I just found that our OMR (Oracle Management Repository) database - for OEM 12c (12.1.0.4) has "Diagnostic + Tuning" Pack enable.. control_management_pack_access = DIAGNOSTIC+TUNING

We don't aware when it was done, might be when creation/installation of OEM 12c. I'm aware about Enterprise Manager Restricted Use license, but does DIAGNOSTIC+TUNING include within this "Restricted Use License" ? Can we use DIAGNOSTIC+TUNING features for own OEM repository DB ?

And If No, the how can we rid out of it ?

Thanks a lot in advance...

Thanks & Regards,
CS