sql statement help

From: John Jones <john.jones_at_duke.edu>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 17:58:14 +0000

I have about 150 databases that I need to run a query in to find out if certain users exists or better yet do not exists.

I have 5 users ops$john, ops$dave, ops$mark, ops$ken, and ops$lee. I need to run a SQL statement that would let me know if any or all of those users do not exists in the all_users table. How do I write a SQL statement that would allow me to pass that list of users and list those that are not there.

My boss is asking for a report like this and I have no idea how to write such a thing. I have not written SQL in years and stumbling to provide an answer.

Any SQL guru's have suggestions?

John