RE: Load SQL PLan into SQL Plan Baselines from AWR

From: Dimensional DBA <dimensional.dba_at_comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 23:04:32 -0800

The diagnostic pack gives you access to AWR.

You can use standard SQL Plan Management as the license is included with the EE database, no extra licensing required.

https://blogs.oracle.com/optimizer/entry/does_the_use_of_sql

https://docs.oracle.com/cd/B28359_01/license.111/b28287.pdf

https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E11882_01/license.112/e47877.pdf

dbms_outln or dbms_spm.

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/database/bi-datawarehousing/twp-sql-plan-m anagement-11gr2-133099.pdf

Matthew Parker

Chief Technologist

Dimensional DBA

425-891-7934 (cell)

D&B 047931344

CAGE 7J5S7
<mailto:Dimensional.dba_at_comcast.net> Dimensional.dba_at_comcast.net

<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/matthew-parker/6/51b/944/> View Matthew
Parker's profile on LinkedIn

<http://www.dimensionaldba.com> www.dimensionaldba.com