Re: gathering resource usage data for management : Oracle RAC

From: Stefan Koehler <contact_at_soocs.de>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 20:57:14 +0100 (CET)

Hi Chris,

> Does anyone on this list have a software or process in place that they'd recommend for this purpose?

You may want to check out Karl Arao's talk (and especially the AWR DW consolidation + overview / reporting) - it starts at 55:35. Download link of script collection is in the video too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXktSUbE4AU#t=3342

Best Regards
Stefan Koehler

Freelance Oracle performance consultant and researcher Homepage: http://www.soocs.de
Twitter: _at_OracleSK