Re: Accidental Use of Oracle Active Data Guard

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 15:56:48 -0500

On 2/10/2016 2:46 PM, Dimensional DBA wrote:

> You evidently haven’t dealt with legal agreements before.

I haven't. I am not a lawyer. But I have seen auditing team accept that argument, if they think that the client is angry enough. My second advice also stems from experience. The company decided to test DB2 and later has bought it for the new project. Again, this is my own personal opinion, written from my personal email address, nothing to do with my employer.