Re: jdk16 to jdk17 frustration

From: Tim Hall <tim_at_oracle-base.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 18:37:52 +0000

Hi.

I'm really surprised the recreation of the certificate didn't fix it for you. Bad news. It worked fine for me on all my test installs/upgrades and for my production upgrade. Maybe I just got lucky...

It sounds like you night be better changing tack and going straight to 13c now. It uses a newer version of Java, weblogic, ADF etc. I've had not problems of this nature with it. Might save you a lot of time compared to trying to muscle this through. I know it's not really helping, but sometimes it's easier to throw the towel in. :)

Good luck, whatever your decision!

Cheers

Tim...