Re: Large Pages - Oracle on Windows

From: MJ Chicago <emjay.mody_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 20:18:23 -0600

Current state of the world, our apps are 32-bit and in transition to 64-bit. Besides the need for contiguous space, anything else to consider that could potentially be a show stopper. The need for contiguous space and subsequent reboot is nice to allow my infrastructure team to sneak in windows patches.
Curious if anyone has ran into any other issues in externally-visible prod environments.