Re: Using GRID Infrastructure to control third party applicaitons?

From: Mark J. Bobak <mark_at_bobak.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 12:45:00 -0500

Thank Yong,

You're correct, I changed from generica_application to ora.local_resource.type. No reason really. other than I found a different example, and it used that resource type. Just thought I'd try it out.

I'm not sure if using cluster_resource is valid, as this is single instance Oracle Restart, not a RAC cluster.

I'll read up on that bug. Thanks!

-Mark