ADRCI

From: Woody McKay <woody.mckay_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 11:28:28 -0500

Hi, (12.1.0.2 in win64)

Does anyone have an example of using adrci to view ORA- errors after a specific date/time?

I have a good command for seeing all ORA- errors in the alert log, but would like to check it after a specific data and time. The docs don't show if AND or OR can be used for two predicates

adrci> show alert -p "MESSAGE_TEXT LIKE 'ORA-%'"

Was wondering if somehow I can add -p originating_timestamp or something like that.

My overall goal is to monitor the DB alert log for ORA- errors and send a notification on new errors. I started a perl, but got excited when I saw ADRCI. OEM cost more than leadership will spend.

Thoughts?

--

Sincerely,

Woody