Re: oracle on EC2

From: max scalf <oracle.blog3_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 10:30:00 -0600

Maris,

Thanks for the info. A follow up question, you mentioned that you take snapshot for cloning, as the volumes you are using are already stripped. Are you creating an image (AMI) or snapshot of individual volume.

Reason why i ask is, if you are taking snapshot of individual volumes(which are stripped) then restoring it, is that working alright ?? I want to see how the restore of the snapshot is work when volumes are stripped ...