Re: RMAN level 0 hot backup and archive logs

From: Kenneth Fowler <kenneth.r.fowler_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 11:11:40 -0500

Scott,

I did look at that. The problem is that "plus archivelog" in my environment will give me a lot more logs than I need and I want to keep the backup set as small as possible.

I am thinking that I will need to use either of "backup archivelog from sequence" or "backup archivelog from time" to give me just the logs I need for recovery.

Thanks,
Ken.