Re: [Non-DoD Source] Shell Script passwords

From: MJ Mody <emjay.mody_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 08:49:30 -0600

_at_Willy,
Not certain if Wallet Manager allows the setup of wallets for a failover or active-passive scenario. That said, once SEPS is implemented, the safeguard, backup and recovery of the wallet is to be incorporated in organizational BC/DR plan. Our infrastructure team is heavily vested in a software called Double-Take that does block-level replication between primary, DR and auxiliary sites. Additionally, multiple copies of the .p12 and .sso files are made to network (disk) and tape to ensure something will be available in the event of ‘real’ disaster.

Hope this helps.

Best
MJ