Re: Rerun Data Pump Import Transportable Database

From: Seth Miller <sethmiller.sm_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 14:11:49 -0600

Jeremy,

This is not standard TTS, this is the 12c feature (backported to 11.2.0.3/4) Full Transportable Export/Import.

I was unable to resolve the issue. MOS's solution was to drop the tablespaces from the target database, re-copy all of the data files from the source to target and execute the import again.

I ended up going back to a standard TTS with all of the manual steps required. At least this way I can separate all of the metadata from the TTS and execute the import multiple times.

Seth Miller