grant create any directory to schema

From: kathryn axelrod <kat.axe_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 18:10:17 -0800

Could you
-create an os directory on nfs or similar that they all can access - create one oracle directory pointing to the above with r/w given to the schema
- put a symlink to the os directory in each home? It wouldn't make the directory = their home, but it would be in the homes..and would avoid 'any' grants.