Re: Patch levels for Exadata primary and non-Exadata physical standby databases

From: goran bogdanovic <goran00_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 16:44:57 +0100

Hi,

The answer is 'yes', we actually are doing so on development/test systems which are not on Exadata.

To our understanding, Exa BP's contain everything what non-Exa patch contains plus fixes for Exadata specific bugs.

We are using that approach for both 11.2 as well as for 12.1 database versions.

Regards,

Goran