Re: Migrate from AIX to Linux

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 21:13:30 -0500

Yes, I wholeheartedly agree with Kyle. It is much easier to use specialized utility, like Delphix or Commvault, which is a general purpose backup suite which also does de-duplication, storage snapshots, compression and a lot more, to migrate databases or duplicate databases on schedule.
Regards

--
Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA