Re: convert_dbms_job in 11.2

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 17:34:38 -0500

Hi Patrice,
I checked on both 11.2.0.4 and 12.1.0.2, there is no such procedure. What is more, even the almighty and omniscient Google doesn't know anything about that procedure. If it's not on Google, it doesn't exist. It shouldn't be a problem to write a Perl script which can do that. Regards

--
Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA