Windows question (regarding utl_file.fopen and file shares)

From: Maureen English <maureen.english_at_alaska.edu>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2015 10:53:40 -0900

Hi,

We're trying to troubleshoot a problem with a file share that was created on a system
that recently crashed.

Basically, the problem is that we have a directory created in our database and a file
share set up from another server so that the directory is available on the db server.

Unfortunately, since the db server was recently rebuilt, the process to create the files on
the shared drive don't work. We are using utl_file.fopen....

What our windows admins are trying to figure out is 'who is the user who installed oracle'.

Is there a quick and easy way to find that information?

Thanks for any info!

  • Maureen