Re: Protecting production from "us"

From: Jack van Zanen <jack_at_vanzanen.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2015 09:46:06 +1100

Hi

Isn't the whole idea of RAC that you can shutdown one instance for whatever reason and not be affected (much)
Or was the locking issue unrelated? (murphy's law).

Jack

Jack van Zanen

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies. Thank you for your cooperation