Re: Protecting production from "us"

From: Tim Gorman <tim_at_evdbt.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 15:36:42 -0700

Each time I've made a mistake, I have absolutely *longed* for the freedom to walk away and not be responsible for fixing the mess I created, instead of feeling morally obligated to spend the next 30-60 hours working my tail off to make things right.

Sounds like my kinda place, Alfredo! Where do I sign up? :)

Shouldn't management lead by example? Shouldn't they also be subject to termination for any mistake they make?