Re: error from oewizard (swingbench)

From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 08:23:40 -0600

It looks like it ignored the memory setting, and I have 64G on my PC, so I dont think its a memory shortage. But I did a check, and the ccwizard works. Any other ideas?

C:\swingbench\winbin>java -Xms128m -cp ../launcher LauncherBootstrap -executablename oewizard oewizard -c oewizard.xml Error occurred during initialization of VM Could not reserve enough space for 2097152KB object heap

--
Andrew W. Kerber