Is it possible to disable SQL Directive collection for few tables?

From: Tiwari, Yogesh <Yogesh.Tiwari_at_fidelity.co.in>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 04:51:08 +0000

Oracle-l ,

Is it possible to disable SQL directive collection for few tables?

We are on 12.1.0.2 PSU4, linux x86-64. We saw perf degradation after upgrade to 12c. One of the query, huge 500lines, involving complex views, saw change in plan, and even baselines are getting ignored, that we got from 11g db. Later, we compared stats from 11g db, and deleted extended stats, and it worked like charm. Hence, the question.

Thanks,
Yogi
Disclaimer: The information transmitted is intended for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, privileged or copyrighted material or attorney work product. If you receive this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. Any comments or statements made are not necessarily those of FIL India Business Services Private Limited or any other Fidelity entity. All e-mails may be monitored or recorded.